Looking for a fast and reliable way for an Iphone Jailbreak 3.1.3? The restrictions that Apple places on the iPhone’s operating system can be removed if you “jailbreak” it. This unlocks the limitations from the operating system using a free program created by an iPhone enthusiast.
You can jailbreak an iPhone that is running the 3.1.3 version by connecting the iPhone to a PC using Windows and running a jailbreak program. You will also need the free ITunes program that Apple provides for syncing content with the iPhone.
Jailbreaking an iPhone doesn’t break the law, many new users have opted to perform the operation. Many different tools exist for the job depending on the specific model and system version involved. The iPhone on iOS 3.1.3 jailbreaks very simply using a software program, allowing the user to install software downloaded from places other than Apple’s iTunes App Store.
Start the jailbreak process by following the simple tips below.
1. Upgrade your iTunes to the latest version by downloading and installing the update from Apple. Restart your iTunes to allow the update to take effect.
2. Connect your iPhone to your computer and sync its contents with iTunes. This will back up all your data so you can retrieve it after jailbreaking.
3. Download the jailbreaking software and a new copy of the iPhone OS 3.1.3, then move both files to your desktop. Make sure the version of jailbreaking software you download is compatible with OS 3.1.3.
4. Launch the jailbreaking software and choose the simple mode option when prompted. Choose the OS file from your desktop when asked to specify the firmware file.
5. Choose “Yes” when your software asks if you want to activate your iPhone, then allow the progress bar to complete. Activation will allow you to use your phone for any network.
6. Click your iPhone from the side menu in iTunes, then hold down “Shift” while choosing “Restore” from the iPhone options window. Choose the OS 3.1.3 file from the desktop when iTunes asks you to do so.
7. Wait for iTunes to finish replacing the OS on your iPhone, then replace your removed data. Your iPhone will be jailbroken when you remove it from the computer.
8. If you ever want to take your iPhone in to the Apple store for them to look at it, or if you have to send it in, you will need to un-jailbreak it. Simply connect it to your computer using your USB cord and select “Restore” within iTunes.
9. Keep your jailbroken copy of the OS in case you need to jailbreak your iPhone again in the future before updating to a newer OS.
11. There are a few dangers and consequences that should be kept in mind before jailbreaking you iPhone. The process makes the device more susceptible to viruses and hacks and may prevent Apple programs from running properly.
Use a Software Program on the Iphone Jailbreak 3.1.3: Quick, Easy and Cheap!
Jailbreaking your iPhone allows you to download otherwise restricted software from other apps providers, which offer games and other unique tweaks to enhance the iPhone experience. Jailbreaking gets around other iPhone restrictions, as well.
However, if you’re unsure of taking the risk, why don’t you take a look at this software program? The software program guarantees a fast and safe way in jailbreaking your iPhone. You don’t have to go through all the trial and errors and end up breaking your newly bought gadget. Just load the software program, sit back and relax!
Why don’t you take a llok at this software program? Visit: Software To Automatically Perform An Iphone Jailbreak 3.1.3
You have to admit – the iPhone is one pretty amazing phone. With its stylish touch screen, built in mp3 player, integrated Google maps, and more applications than you could ever dream of… it’s sure is near perfect. Learn how to do an iPhone jailbreak 3.1.3 today and enjoy all free apps there is.
Do you want to get free apps and play all the games that you want? Visit: Iphone Jailbreak 3.1.3